These pages are for young people in England and Wales with parents who are going through a court case called ‘The Hague Convention on International Child Abduction 1980’.

This usually just means that one of your parents has taken you from another country to live in England / Wales and your other parent has applied to the court to get you to go back and live there.

It can be REALLY confusing and stressful so we created these pages to help you!



Find out how The Hague Convention works for Young People in England & Wales

Emotional Support

This is a super stressful situation. Here are links to organisations that can help you feel a bit better

YP’s Survey

Take the survey – it’s totally anonymous. Tell us how this situation is making you feel.

How to have a say

Would you would like to tell the court your own point of view? Read on.