Emotional? Upset? Need to talk?
- Childline: Emotional support for children and young people on issues relating to child abuse, bullying etc.: https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/ Call: 0800 1111
Affected by Domestic Abuse?
- The Hideout: Domestic Abuse Advice for Teens http://thehideout.org.uk/young-people/home/
- Freephone 24 Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline – 0808 2000 247
This helpline service provides support, information and a listening ear to women and children experiencing domestic abuse. It also helps women and children find a place of safety in a women’s refuge.
Want Legal Support?
- Coram Voice: Are you in care, leaving care, have a social worker or need one? If so then Coram Voice is the place for you https://coramvoice.org.uk/ Advocacy Helpline 0808 800 5792
Need general support?
- The Mix: We are here to help you take on any challenge you’re facing – from mental health to money, from homelessness to finding a job, from break-ups to drugs.
0808 808 4994
If you’re in crisis and need to talk, text THEMIX to 85258