We believe in a world where few families go through international custody crises but when it does happen the family have all the support they need.
What we do
We support parents
- Provide support via messaging or email
- Signpost to local resources & organisations
- Signpost to legal support
- Provide factsheets and information
We raise awareness of the issues
- Publish information
- Help the media to inform the public
- Highlight issues for decision makers
- Give informative talks and presentations
Promote research & Collect Statistics
- Collect our own statistics through the survey for stuck parents.
- Support other research by linking researchers up with case studies.