Connecting international families with international family lawyers and mediators.
GlobalARRK’s charitable aims include connecting international expat parents with specialised legal professionals to get the best outcome for their family. After an expat divorce involving children it is extremely important to get the best legal advice as soon as possible. We also aim to reduce conflict where possible by recommending parents try mediation first when it is safe to do so.
Last year we passed on lawyer contacts to 100 parents.
Our global interactive map features contacts of international family mediators & lawyers. Would you like to be featured?
We ask each member to pay an annual fee, agree to our code of ethics (see below) and also to give a free initial consultation to explore options for the client.
Put Your Firm on the GlobalARRK Map
Are you experienced in Hague Convention on Child Abduction or International Relocation / Leave to Remove cases?
Register your interest now! Email us on email@example.com
All monies raised will go to GlobalARRK’s charitable work improving services for international families struggling with either domestic violence, poverty and mental health issues abroad.
This year proceeds from the Lawyers Listing have enabled us to employ a Wellbeing Coordinator!
If you would like your firm to be on the map please fill out the online contact form below
Our Code of Ethics
Lawyers and Mediators working with GlobalARRK all follow this code of practice which promotes a positive and constructive approach to managing family conflict in the best interests of children.
● Encourage families to mediate first where appropriate
● Support parents to achieve legal aid where possible
● Support and encourage families to put the best interests of their children first
● Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity
● Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences
● Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment
● Use my experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.